Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its like its sad forgotten little sister

"Hey, man, you know what I get angry about! That fucking Catina band song from star wars! Its so goddamn annoying! Like a fucking steel drum and synth bass paper cut! Jesus, I mean... John Williams is cool, but... sweet James thats some disrespect."

"...which one?"

"Oh? The song...you know, it goes "dun-dah dun-dah dudat duh-!

"What you mean, the first one?"

"...what?"

"The first one. There's two songs."

"...Really?"

"Yeah, that one; the one you just sang, that's the first one."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Didn't know that."

"I guessed...you know, I bet that other song feels kinda bad when you group them together like
that."

"...Yeah, I guess it would"

"Like, they're two separate songs. Even though their main distinction is just order."

"..Like B1 and B2"

"Exactly!"

"There just two dudes...gettin' on with it."

"They're bananas..."

"-Yeah, well two bananas then..."

"In pijamas."


"So how does this song #2 go then?!"

"Like THIS!"





"......that's still pretty shit"

"Probably worse."

"...Fuck."

"tell me about it"

"Did I just waste five minutes of my day listening to that?"

"You sure did"

"Fuck this, I'm going outside."

"...You want to go watch Star Wars?"

"Yeah, okay."

5 comments:

  1. This summer I'm going to watch Episodes 1, 2 and 3, and completely revert my Star Wars knowledge defeciency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean 4,5, and 6?
    Oh, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey snap, i follow your blog.
    Eat your roses children.
    P.S. Star wars is a space western, and ever since studying westerns in media studies, I can't quite watch them the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I've seen 4, 5 and 6. Callum made me watch them in chronological order. Whatabitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel pretty sorry for you.
    My friends went through an obsessed stage of like, generally being obsessed.
    They have all the games, movies and action figures. ACTION FIGURES.
    But seriously, the order is pretty fucked up.
    WHY MAKE THEM IN WRONG ORDER!?

    ReplyDelete