Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shit

Learnt ther is already a blog called wahwahwah today.
Fuck.

Its cooler than mine, I think its in Latin.
Latin is a dead language.



Anyway, while I think of a new name for my blog, you can listen to this
Its a song than Junil* wrote the words for and I made the music, its about a crustacean I think.

A cool way to write songs, junil may be the steven sondheim to my Leonard Bernstein; the Hammerstien to my Richard Rodgers; The Tim rice to my Elton John; The Karen O to my Karen O.




*Junil= Steven

2 comments:

  1. ?!?. what is this shit! pulling a junil out of NOWHERE!
    thumbs up for the blog anyway.
    i sent your letter today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was satirising the inate desire for anonymity on the web. You may have noticed Ive adopted a persona. To protect my identity.

    ReplyDelete