Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Songs



This is a great song.


Its generally not hard to write your best songs. When they come good, it usually comes thick and fast. Its so easy and awesome its hard to self edit, you think; "man I'm having some shockwave of divine inspiration, guess somebody knows what I'm doing better than I do" and you just Keep it all.
Dont do that! Your best song deserves love and attention. Get it all out before it leaves you, then savour the next moment, cause thats when it goes from "lovely Rita" to "Hey Jude"
*space*
This could also be the moment you find out you just accidentaly wrote "How deep is your love". Don't be frightened, move on.
*double space*

I have written 6 songs and two fragments of songs in this past month's exam/art time procrastination. Thats the most ever. With this luck I'll write my way out of incarceration and destitude in no time!




No comments:

Post a Comment